10/17/10

Hey look! Finally something korean!

Oks I got off my butt, did some dress up games, and now you can expect two more coming after this one soon. It don't look all that good what with the orange background and such...Y'all know what I'm sayin?
This is the only full body one I'm going to be making this week. The other two I did are more close up, about from the head to the hips. Here are the snapshots for a sneaky peek: 
Text will say: Cool
Text will say: Happy Fall
Oh yes I think I'm going to make a page with all my graphics all together in one (might not), not including the circle pets (yet). I hate going onto a blog to find someone's stuff and you have to sift through it all just to find their creations and not their diary or whatever. So um, yeah, that's it for today. It's raining right now, and it was flipping COLD last night~ my toes were pospsicles.... TT.TT
ps: come check out my glitter-graphics prophile

Mood: missing warm weather 

No comments: