10/16/10

Circle Pets, Monster House, and Littlest Pet Shop... say whaaat?

I have not posted in a while, hm? I was just (and still am) watching that movie Monster House about those kids who see the house across the street eat people and everything that goes onto its property. The first time I watched it, I was never more scared of fat people. The house is haunted by a big fat lady who is deep inside the house with her corpse encased in cement. That's the scariest part of the movie, I'd say! I really like this pic of the characters: *The middle one looks emo lol*
Also, I have some new cute stuff and I actually drew it myself this time. They're called circle pets, but that name totally sucks so I'm probably gonna change it.
click on the image to see full view

Order yours today! My mom ordered a skunk and it's done, I just have to scan it and stuff. Oh yeah, they're going to have arms and legs now, but they're going to be really stubby and the head is still the body. It sounds weird, and it is, but you'll see: It's really cute! I'm going to make a page with a list of animals and colors. Just so I can get some ideas for circle pets and I just like colors so yeah. Ps: there is also going to be like alien circle pets! Yay

One last thing.....
Has anyone seen that newish littlest pet shop commercial with the BLYTHE DOLLS???? They made a mini mini mini version of them to fit the littlest pet shop toys. Itn't that weird? I just got into the whole blythe thing then all of a sudden they just pop right up on tv. Supernatural much.....?
 actually, I think it's kinda cute...
over and out

mood: determined


No comments: