10/7/10

Don't be racist

I hear people all the time say "Why is it in chinese???" whenever they see something that's written in asian characters. For example, I was reading a JAPANESE manga and the person behind me says "is that a chinese book?" Or if you draw some anime, they say "oh, hey, you draw like chinese style." That's flippin racist, people!!!! This site has a lot of korean stuff, but also japanese stuff. Occasionally, chinese stuff. If something is oriental, don't just assume it is chinese. Yes, they look similar, but you should learn to tell the difference. I think it would be weird if someone looked at me and said "you're canadian, right?"

ARE YOU CANADIAN?!?! if you seriously are, lol I'm sorry


你好 Chinese
こんにちは Japanese
안녕하세요 Korean
There's also cambodian and vietnamese and thai..... all sorts of languages AND YOU RESORT TO CHINESE. Nothing against china, nothing at all, I'm talking about all the gringos out there. You know what, I'm racist over other racists.

No comments: