12/23/10

25 POSTS, Go! Team, next project

Yay! Starfish officially has 25 posts (this is actually the 26th)! Yay! Yay! YAY!!! ¡Yayío! (made up spanish)

The Go! Team is my favorite band EVER! They now have a single out called Buy Nothing Day and it's a really good song so I BOUGHT IT regardless of the title. Their next full-length album is coming January 31, and it's all I can think about. I WOULD add their single on that rilakuuma music player, but all they have online is a flash player instead of an mp3 file. BOO!
The meaning of my life. There is a difference between liking a band, and loving a band. There is also a difference between loving them, and WORSHIPING them. (*tear* so much love)
I have BOTH of their full length albums and a couple of their singles and I always listen to them because they never get old. NEVER. Go! Team now, Go! Team forever.


Anyways, the next glitter is going to be a drawing by me! I'm never happy with what I draw though, so I'm not making any promises. [To my imaginary blog readers. (No one reads me!)]

Mood: dreaming about The Go! Team

No comments: